Forensic Investigation Torch (CSI Range)
- A range of powerful single wavelength LED Light Sources designed and built in collaboration with UK Law Enforcement.
Read what the the CSI's say about our products in the field
Effective at short and mid-range, providing a tighter band width closer to laser light quality but without the health and safety concerns. The blue and green lights form a square for grid type scene searching, with even and shadow free illumination.
The range includes a white light for general search purposes, which has been designed to provide power and clarity in illumination not previously available in crime scene light sources. The CopperTree Forensics white light illumination has intensity at short and mid-range which can be adjusted where required, dependent on the crime scene conditions and to enable high quality images to be taken. Each light source in the range has been designed to work effectively to locate traces in conditions where daylight and/or polluting light cannot be blacked out.
The FIT range of torches are available individually or in sets with goggles, camera lens, chargers and protective carry cases.
- Grid search light source
- Each FIT-LED is supported by high power intensity enabling use at light polluted scenes.
- Each FIT-LED has a higher quality individual wavelength closer to Laser quality without H&S concerns.
- Rugged, compact design.
- The FIT range has restored CSI faith in LED Light Sources worldwide.
- The unique features of the FIT range enable CSI teams to save crucial time and money.
Measured using spectrometer LM-SPC-01)
• Single wavelength range of;
- Blue 437 - 458nm with peak at 450nm
- Green 510 - 540nm with peak at 520nm
- White 405 - 490nm with peak at 445nm
- Weight: 1.070 kg
- Size (mm): 26.8 mm
- Cordless operation
- Battery: 16.8v / 2.6Ah lithium
- Battery life: 90 minutes continuous use
- Supply Voltage: 110v – 240v
Enables specific enhancement for the detection and inspection of:
Biological stains and body fluids
Hair and Fibres
Pictures taken, using the 445nm and 520nm Forensic Investigation Torches
a) Ear Wax, b) Pigs Teeth, c) 600 Year Old Pelvic Bone